Why Or Why Not Choose Invisible Bra?
How much do you know about invisible bra? Actually, invisible bra is called silicon bra, nubra or nudebra. At present, the materials that are used for producing invisible bra are silicon and cloth.
Here the two types of materials refer to the outer materials. In order to better understand these two kinds of invisible bra, the following will tell you the advantages and disadvantages of them.
Silicon material invisible bra:
Advantages: 1. Good skinny effect. There is almost no air between the bra and the breast, so it can be worn to swim without the worry of falling down.
2. Good breast enhancement effect. Generally, silicon is relatively thicker, and even the thinnest silicon is thick than cloth, so it can reach the aim of breast enhancement.
3. Good touch sense. Because the sense of silicon is close to the sense of skin, it has good sense of touch.
Disadvantages: 1. Heavy weight. The height of a common silicon invisible bra is about 100g and some even reach 400g, so the breast need shoulder heavy press wearing silicon invisible breast.
2. Bad breathing effect. Silicon invisible bra has no breakthrough improvement on breath problem since 2003. With bad breathing effect, silicon bra will cause some illness for breast such as red spot and itching after long time wearing.
Cloth invisible bra:
Advantages: 1. Light weight. The height of cloth invisible bra is between 15g to 30g.
2. Various styles. Cloth invisible bra can add individual design such as printing and embroidering.
3. Easy process. Cloth invisible bra can be produced by combining with other design such as breathing holes design, which will help perfect the function of cloth invisible bra.
Disadvantage: bad skinny effect. If the shape of breast is not quite suitable for the design of cloth invisible bra, there is gap between bra and breast, because the cloth is not as soft as silicon.