Five Common Fabrics In China’s Underwear Market
Coming to purchase underwear in China, it is necessary for global buyers to know the common fabrics that are used for making underwear, which will be helpful for you to target the ideal products and suppliers. Here I hope the information about apparel news I provide will be useful.
1. Silk. With good sense of touch and texture, the breathable silk is grace and elegant which no other materials can make.
2. Cotton. Women prefer to cotton underwear. With the function of sweat absorption and breath, cotton is very comfortable and warm. It is apt to print and dying, which can create an incomparable natural, plain and young sense, http://www.e-cantonfair.com/china-products/cotton+fabric.html
3. Nylon. Nylon is mostly used for making should strap because of its strong and durable texture, which can prevent the deformation of underwear.
4. Polyurethane. It is often used for making chest buckle because it is more elastic than rubber. When moving the body, the polyurethane will bring you a sense of comfortableness with flexible adjustment.
5. Lycra. With the same texture as rubber, Lycra is artificial elastic fabric invented by America Du Pont Company. It is a kind of polyurethane. Underwear made of Lycra is elastic, comfortable and solid has won women admiration. But Lycra can’t be used alone and it must be mixed with other fabrics.
f all the five fabrics, silk is most elegant and expensive; cotton is popular because its comfortableness and Lycra is full of potential. The fabrics can be combined together in making underwear.